Planning a wedding in Atlanta?
If you’ve gotten as far as searching for the perfect venue, you might be unsure of how to filter through the choices.After all, there are many beautiful Atlanta venues to choose from, and lots of them have great attributes to consider.
To make it easier for you, we’ve listed the seven best Atlanta Wedding Venues we’ve found, and the reasons you should consider choosing one of them for your wedding day.
- Summerour Studio: With an open floor plan, expansive room, and a great place for pictures, this venue has a lot of great physical details. Farm tables, gold Chiavari chairs, and a skyline view are included, not to mention an event manager and security. You’ll love the rustic Tuscan villa feel within the beautifully refurbished warehouse.
- The Stave Room: Situated under I-85 between Buckhead and Midtown, the location is ideal and has the perfect mix between urban flare and rustic charm. It consists of 60,000 square feet featuring a whiskey distillery, courtyard, a bottle garden and a 10,500 square foot event space. What’s not to love?
- Barnsley Gardens: A romantic, North Georgia setting with a fairy-tale history, Barnsley Gardens is known for exuding magic into every love story it hosts. It is made up of brick ruins and impressive gardens that wrap around and throughout the venue. This centuries-old resort is a perfect place to have a wedding.
- Foxhall: This one is a resort and sporting club offering various wedding venue choices. It’s conveniently located within thirty minutes of the airport, yet still is made up of beautiful scenery. Foxhall is sure to impress all of its guests.
- 200 Peachtree: This venue is a historic event space in Downtown Atlanta. It has beautiful interior design and is closely located to lots of popular spots in the city. It has over 70,000 square with four private event spaces to choose from.
- The Biltmore Ballrooms: This event space also boasts a history within Atlanta as a popular social spot. It was built in 1924 as a hotel, then neglected and renovated in 1999. It has two vast and impressive ballrooms and provides amazing backdrops for wedding party photos and unforgettable memories.
- Atlanta History Center: With five indoor and outdoor venues, there’s a special elegance for anyone at the Atlanta History Center. It has gardens, ballrooms, terraces, a farm and more. The natural beauty and historic appeal that makes up this event venue will give your wedding aunique story and romantic mood.
Atlanta is a charming place to exchange vows. It’s filled with history and beauty. These seven Atlanta wedding venues are places that encompass everything you would want or need on your special day!